Upcoming: Friday, February 16 – Sunday, February 18 2018
The Pachakuti Mesa Tradition
Cross-Cultural Shamanic Arts for Personal and Planetary Renewal
The 5 Part Shamanic Apprenticeship Series
A Call to Heal: Releasing the Past
with Thomas Mock
Friday, February 16 – Sunday, February 18 2018
You are invited on a journey to . . .
- Receive personal healing: Participants will be guided in the use of time-honored Peruvian shamanic rituals and ceremony to serve as a catalyst for this healing.
- Learn how to create your own Mesa, a sacred altar for self-exploration, empowerment and transformation.
- Cultivate a relationship with the unseen world and discover your personal guide(s) who will help you “re-member” on your new path of expanding possibilities.
The Full 5-Weekend Apprenticeship Series:
- A Call to Heal: Releasing the Past 2/16/2017 – 2/18/2017
- A Balance of Power: Transforming the Present 5/18/2017 – 5/20/2017
- The Condor’s Quest: Creating the Future – Date to be Determined
- The Hummingbird’s Ascent: Living the Mystery – Date to be Determined
- The Shamanic Self: Serving the Earth – Date to be Determined
Friday night: 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM- NOON
Held at a beautiful Private Residence
n the Schuylkill Valley Nature Center
Philadelphia, PA (Address available upon registration)
Pricing and Payment Options:
Pricing below is for the full 5 Part Apprenticeship.
With option 4 you pay for each weekend as you go.
Option 1: Full payment due one month before first class begins:
$1,444 or $288.80 per weekend.
Option 2: Half Payment
$800 due one month prior to first weekend and
second payment of $800 due between weekend 3 and 4
$1,600 or $320 per weekend.
Option 3: Monthly Payment
Pay via paypal account a monthly total of $145 per month for 12 months,
First installment due one month prior to start of first weekend;
1,750 or $348 per weekend.
Option 4: Pay as you go
via check, cash or paypal with each payment due one month prior to each scheduled weekend.
$400 per weekend or $2,000 for total 5 weekend series.
To Register or for questions: Contact Amy at (443) 955-2211 or email
About Thomas Mock – Sanctioned Teacher of the PMT
Thomas Mock was initiated into Lakota healing practices in 1984 and in 1989 into West African Yoruba practices, completing several levels of apprenticeship towards priesthood. He began training with Oscar Miro-Quesada in 1999, completing his level four apprenticeship in 2007. Thomas was the first Executive Director employed by the Heart of the HealerFoundation where he helped guide THOTH towards its current vision of service work in the world. Thomas has worked as a psychotherapist (LCSW) for over 30 years. In 2005 he was honored with a National recognition award by the RWJF as one of the nation’s 10 top Community Health Leaders.
Past Events [incomplete list]:
Facing Compassion – Nov 3-5 2017
Winter Solstice Ceremony Dec 18th, 2016